Superia ZD Processless Thermal CTP Plate
Superia ZD offset plate technology will be making its North American debut at Fujifilm Booth 2013 during PRINT 17. A true no-process thermal plate, Superia ZD provides superior performance when printing under UV ink conditions and allows for improved run length in non-UV ink environments. As a true no-process thermal plate, Superia ZD offers a truly environmental option with no effluent to dispose of and no additional consumables required.
Superia ZD features:
- Exceptional durability
- Up to 150,000 impressions
- 1-99% at 200 lpi
- Suitable for high quality print applications, including 20um FM screening, with consistent quality throughout the run
- Ready for use with UV inks/li>
- Eliminates processor, chemistry, gum and water in conventional plate production
- Fastest route from platesetter to press, simply image and mount directly on the press
Stop by Fujifilm Booth 2013 at PRINT 17 for the global debut of the new, long-run, processless Superia ZD offset plate technology. Or fill out the form below for more information.
Please select which innovative solution from PRINT 17 you’re interested in below