Fujifilm XMF Workflow Easily and Quickly Processes Complex PDF Files
Fujifilm XMF is an intelligent workflow solution that provides the flexibility and ease-of-use you need to increase productivity, quality and efficiency. Workflow is a crucial function at the heart of any print operation, whether offset, digital or a combination of both. XMF Workflow is a powerful and flexible production hub that is built around PDF and JDF technologies to offer a rich set of capabilities in pre-flighting, color management, imposition and screening for a variety of output devices that include platesetters and digital presses like Fujifilm’s J Press 720S sheetfed digital press.
Fujifilm XMF features:
- World-class workflow with over 5,000 customers in 50 countries
- Dramatic increase of speed and performance with the Mercury RIP architecture from Adobe
- Integrated imposition with unlimited users plus an extensive product portfolio of color management solutions
- Low cost of ownership on annual support and upgrade costs including full releases
- Can be fully integrated with ColorPath SYNC, Fujifilm’s high-quality cloud-based color management solution
Stop by Fujifilm Booth 2013 at PRINT 17 to catch our live demonstrations of the many benefits of XMF Workflow.
Please select which innovative solution from PRINT 17 you’re interested in below