The Fall 2017 issue of print illustrated features a lead article on examples of how the tactile nature of print and paper are becoming more and more important for marketers. Other informative articles in this fact-filled issue include:
print illustrated – Volume 1, Issue 3: Entry Points: Defining Print’s Role in the Customer’s Journey
- Customer Focus: How Yorke Printe Shoppe has transformed their business with the J Press 720S – Owner Brad Scull of this Chicago-based print services provider shares why he feels the 720S is the very best digital solution for his clients.
- Rising Tide: The Next Generation of Printers – Analysts from WhatTheyThink.com and Keypoint Intelligence/InfoTrends weigh in on how new PSPs are approaching the print industry differently, and winning business in the process.
- Product Spotlight #1: Flenex FW Water-washable Flexo Plates – This article features how five different printers are receiving big dividends by switching to this innovative platemaking technology.
- Product Spotlight #2: SUPERIA ZD No-process Thermal Plates – Learn how SUPERIA ZD is optimized for improved run length, especially in UV ink applications.
- Exclusive Printer Survey– A Fujifilm survey of 126 print shops ranging in size from 10 to 100 employees unveils some surprising results.
- And More!
Please complete all information below.
Available for North America only.