The Summer 2017 issue of print illustrated features a lead article on how automation is changing the status quo for printers by automating workflow processes to eliminate redundancy, increase efficiencies and boost overall shop productivity. Other informative articles in this fact-filled issue include:
print illustrated – Volume 1, Issue 2: Automation: Entering a New Age
- Customer Focus: How Color Ink Used the J Press 720S to Transform its Business – President Todd Meissner at Wisconsin-based Color Ink shares how the better-than-litho quality of the 720S has helped them discover a revolutionary approach to how they do business.
- Designing Digital: Maximizing the Value of an Inkjet Campaign – Printers and creative designers share their insights on how to take advantage of the personalized nature of digital print to make every customer touchpoint as effective as possible.
- Customer Focus #2: Acuity F Helps Creative Printing Meet Tight Turnaround Demands – Vice President David Leavey shares how the most productive press of the popular Acuity series has transformed their wide format printing capabilities at this 50-year print service provider in suburban Kansas City.
- Product Spotlight: Illumina LED Retrofit System – Learn how Illumina converts any traditional UV or waterbase flexo press to LED-UV curing, typically in half a day, for a boost in productivity and reduction in production costs.
- Roundable Discussion: Selling Print in a Digital Age– Three industry PSP leaders share their insights on how digital print solutions are helping them effectively compete in a perceived digital-only communication age.
- And More!
Please complete all information below.
Available for North America only.