The High-Performance LED Hybrid
The Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II is a large format hybrid printer designed to give exceptional print results in the most environmentally friendly way. Fujifilm technology breakthroughs in LED UV curing, ink chemistry, and printheads work in perfect harmony to give smooth, near-photographic results at an impressive print speed of 355 square feet per hour.
Print to roll for banners, window displays or backlit applications, and then seamlessly switch to directly print to rigid boards (including PET, acrylic and polycarbonate substrates) for high-quality POP or sign applications.
Watch this brief introduction to the wide format Acuity LED 1600 II.
Acuity LED 1600 II 50/50 Purchase Program
Higher profit potential at half the equipment cost
How LED UV is Better for Your Business
- High definition, accurate print with a range of finishes.
- Prints using easier-to-recycle media more and more customers are demanding.
- Lower utility bills by using 110V power, using a fraction of the energy of conventional curing systems.
- Instant print performance without a warm-up delay.
- A true hybrid wide format, comfortable for both roll and rigid applications.
- The print tables have a unique folding compact design that takes up minimal storage space.
How LED UV is Better for the Environment
The low heat curing of the Acuity LED 1600 II makes it possible to not only save energy, but print on more environmentally friendly materials – all without compromising the quality your customers have come to expect from your shop. Check out these advantages:
- Prints recyclable, polyolefin films.
- Uses long life, low energy LED UV lamps.
- No wasted heat; no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or ozone.
- Eliminates need for toxic metal halide lamps.
- Even the ink cartridge cases are reusable.
Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II Technology & Specifications
Physical Dimensions without Tables: 128″ (W) x 31″ (D) x 61″ (H); Weight – 617 lbs
Physical Dimensions with Tables: 128″ (W) x 173″ (D) x 61″ (H); Weight – 838 lbs
Maximum Printing Widths: Media width – 63.7″ (1620mm); Print Width – 63.3″ (1610mm)
Maximum Substrate Thickness: Rigid Media – Up to 3/8″ (10mm); Roll Media – 0.04″ (1 mm)
Maximum Print Speed: 355 square feet/hour (33 square meters/hour)
What The Experts Say
“I can print on virtually anything, and I haven’t found a substrate that didn’t print great. My ad agency clients absolutely love the clear UV ink!”
“Our Acuity 1600 UV recreates fine art prints and photographs using technology that crafts superior images with a remarkable level of detail.”