See the Acuity LED 3200R in action.
The High-Performance LED Hybrid
The Fujifilm Acuity LED 3200R is a superwide format printer designed to produce high quality display and exhibition graphics in the most cost-effective way. Fujifilm technology in LED UV curing and ink chemistry work in conjunction to give a profitable solution.
Produce a wide range of applications on flexible media with this dedicated roll device: Banners, window displays, wall graphics, backlits, even customized wallpapers – all with the benefits of low energy consumption and efficiency of fast start up.
How LED UV is Better for Your Business
- Instant print performance without a warm-up delay.
- Minimal daily maintenance and nominal printhead replacement.
- Lower utility bills with a 4.3kW maximum power consumption – a fraction of conventional curing systems.
- Ability to fulfill heat sensitive media applications.
- Little odor, making the Acuity LED 3200R suitable in most working environments without dedicated extraction.
Fujifilm Acuity LED 3200R Technology & Specifications
Physical Dimensions with bulk capacity ink unit: 224.5” x 47.5” x 57” (5.7 x 1.2 x 1.44 m); Weight – 2,000 lbs (910 kg)
Maximum Media Width: Media width – Single roll: 128” (3,250 mm) | Twin rolls: 60” (210 mm) x 2; Print Width – 126” (3200mm)
Maximum Media Thickness: 1.0mm (.039”) or less
Maximum Print Speed: 1,184 sq ft/hr (110 sq m/hr) CMYK configuration
Ways to Supercharge Your Productivity
These options for the Acuity LED 3200R makes it possible to be uber efficient. Check out these advantages:
- Static suppression option: Removes the static electricity charge that can affect print quality on materials like PVC.
- Soft media option (SMO): Stable printing on thin or soft materials that could tear or crease when moving through the printer.
- Media lifter option: Easily load and unload large rolls up to 128″ wide.