Discover High-impact Printing Using LED UV Technology
Powered by Fujifilm’s leading printhead and ink technologies, the Acuity LED 1600R is a reliable roll-fed production press built to deliver exceptional results with economical cost-in-use. Built for continuous printing, some owners are known to run the 1600R 24/7.
It’s the ideal entry point for print service providers interested in taking advantage of the many benefits of LED UV curing technology. Like LED lamps that consume less energy than conventional UV and last up to 10 times longer. And with no drying time required, prints come off the printer ready to be finished and shipped.
Offer Your Customers Exceptional Vibrant Prints While Keeping Costs Low
- Cost-effective LED UV technology
- Robust build and reliable production
- Outstanding, high impact print quality
- Wide application range, including heat-sensitive media
- An easy upgrade path to grow with your business
Widen Your Application Range
The Acuity LED 1600R produces a wide variety of applications on a broad range of flexible roll-to-roll material including uncoated media. Now printing display graphics, signage, decals and environmental graphics – even architectural graphics requiring specialty finishing processes are possible. Since LED curing produces very little heat, working with heat-sensitive media without deformation or shrinkage is something you can offer your customers.
Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600R Technology & Specifications
- Express Mode: 6 pass bi-directional; 300 x 600 dpi at 355 sq ft/hr
- Production Mode: 10 pass bi-directional; 600 x 500 dpi at 215 sq ft/hr
- Standard Mode: 16 pass bi-directional; 900 x 800 dpi at 140 sq ft/hr
- Quality Mode: 24 pass bi-directional; 1200 x 1200 dpi at 86 sq ft/hr
- High Quality Mode: 48 pass bi-directional; 1200 x 1200 dpi at 45 sq ft/hr
Physical Dimensions with bulk capacity ink unit: 126” x 32.6” x 57”; Weight – 661 lbs (300 kg)
Media Width Range: Media width – 8.2 – 63.7 inches; maximum print width: 63.3 inches
Maximum Media Thickness: 1.0mm (.039”) or less
Roll Diameter: 8.2 inches or less
Maximum Print Speed: 355 sq ft/hr CMYK configuration
Designed to Grow As Your Business Grows
The Acuity LED 1600R has a built-in modular upgrade path so you can start with a basic CMYK color 4-channel configuration and later upgrade to:
- Six channels (CMYKLcLm) to achieve even smoother tonal images like skin tones and vignettes.
- Add a white ink channel (CMYKW or CMYKLcLMW) for printing on clear and colored materials.
Powered by Fujifilm Innovative Technology
The inks, printheads and LED curing system featured in the Acuity LED 1600R are all Fujifilm technologies and accurately tuned to deliver brilliant images at speed. High-performance Fujifilm Dimatix Q-class industrial printheads are know for their precision, accuracy, speed and long service life.