Acuity EY – Franchise Exclusive Offering
The Acuity EY features a CMYK + W color channel configuration for an affordable solution for a number of display graphic and sign print applications. The versatility of printing high quality, 1200 dpi or greater graphics on rigid, flexible and even roll media gives franchisees a new opportunity to expand their print capabilities…and ultimately their business. In addition to the dedicated flated, the Acuity EY offers a Roll Media Option.
Acuity EY Features
Compact Footprint – Built to fit in the tightest production spaces – the most versatile printer you’ll have on your floor.
Roll Media Option – A compact roll-to-roll unit extends the versatility of Acuity EY. High quality images can be printed on roll media which look great even at close viewing distances.
Acuity EY Specifications
- Rigid Media: Standard bed – 98.8″ x 49.6″ (2.51 m x 1.26 m)
- Roll Media: 86.2″ (2.19 m)
Printer Dimensions (W) x (L)
- Printer Only: 161.4″ x 78.7″ (4.1 m x 2 m); 1043 lbs (473 kg)
- Printer & Roll Media Option: 161.4″ x 90.6″ (4.1 m x 2.30 m); 1433 lbs (650 kg)
- Printer Height (both options): 48.5″ (1.23 m)
- Caldera Grand RIP: Support for over 800 printers and cutters. Analyze cost on each job printed. Helps designers make corporate spot colors with new Color Book.
- ColorGATE Production Server (Fujifilm edition): One RIP solution, offering support for over 750 printers and cutters. Sync color between multiple printers with easy 3-step process.